More than 1,200 cited in two-week long effort to increase seat belt use 

More than 1,200 cited in two-week long effort to increase seat belt use 

BOISE – The results are in and after a statewide enforcement and awareness effort to buckle up, participating officers issued 1,265 citations for seat belt violations.  In Idaho, the seat belt use rate is 85%. The mobilization efforts exist for the remaining 15% who still don’t buckle up. In the last five years, from 2015-2019, 56 percent of vehicle occupants killed in … Read more

Iowa Department of Transportation

AMES, Iowa – August 31, 2020 – The Iowa Department of Transportation is requesting public input for proposed work on U.S. 65 from 0.1 mile South of 27th St. SW to 6th St. S in Mason City in Cerro Gordo County. An online public meeting is now available to view on the Iowa DOT’s Public … Read more

Department of Transportation | Temporary traffic pattern shift on Keaau-Pahoa Road and Ainaloa Boulevard

Department of Transportation | Likelike Highway Honolulu-bound closed overnight Saturday, March 23 for tunnel maintenance

Temporary traffic pattern shift on Keaau-Pahoa Road and Ainaloa Boulevard Posted on Aug 28, 2020 in Highways News, Main, News HILO — The Hawaii Department of Transportation (HDOT) notifies Puna motorists of a temporary change in the traffic pattern on Keaau-Pahoa Road (Highway 130) at its intersection with Ainaloa Boulevard for the Ainaloa Roundabout project … Read more

Commerce improved as restrictions reduced on US-95, Idaho’s main north-south highway

BOISE – Commerce within Idaho has been improved as restrictions to most legal loads have been reduced for the 538-mile stretch of US-95 within Idaho, which travels through 13 counties from the Oregon Border north to the Canadian Border. This is the result of a multi-year effort by the Idaho Transportation Board, based on information … Read more

Department of Transportation | HDOT coordinating use of H-3 Freeway as COVID testing site Tuesday, Sept. 1 and Thursday, Sept. 3

Department of Transportation | Likelike Highway Honolulu-bound closed overnight Saturday, March 23 for tunnel maintenance

HDOT coordinating use of H-3 Freeway as COVID testing site Tuesday, Sept. 1 and Thursday, Sept. 3 Posted on Aug 27, 2020 in Highways News, Main, News HONOLULU – The City and County of Honolulu and State of Hawaii will be partnering to provide a surge testing location to the Oahu community that will minimize … Read more